This course is intended for Undergraduate students of Computer Science & Engg.
- Teacher: Divya B
At the end of the course students will be able to:
1) Design and implement finite automaton to recognize the tokens of programming languages.
2) Use the Lex and Yacc or flex and bison tools for scanner and parser construction of compiler. Design and implement top-down parser for a grammar.
3) Analyze and demonstrate the attribute associated with the grammar symbol of a parse tree. Design grammar for a programming language construct and implement the parser for accepting the language constructs.
4) Generate intermediate code and target code for a programming language constructs.
- Teacher: Prasanthkumar P V